Address: Sector VIII, Institutional Area, Dwarka (Nearest Metro station is Sector 9), Delhi – 110077, Admission help : 01126344275, 9811004275, website: www.apeejay.edu/asm
Apeejay Dwarka, sector 8 endeavour to establish a truly international level Centre of Excellence in Management and Information Technology, the Apeejay Education Society established the ASM Dwarka in 1993. The ASM Dwarka strives to develop competent and relevant manpower for the twenty first century needs of trade, business, and industry.
Apeejay School of Management
Apeejay School of Management Fee Structure, Courses, Affiliation
|courses||Affiliation||Apeejay B-School Dwarka Fees|
||AICTE approved NBA Accredited & provided equivalence to MBA Degree by AIU||Details of Apeejay B-School Dwarka Fees RS. 9,00,000/- for 2 Years. and full details for apeejay school of management fees.
MBA Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
|On the merit of highest score obtained by candidates in CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA written test conducted at All India level. Students who have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks(45% in case of SC/ST category) or appearing in final year of graduation from a recognized university can apply.||Marketing
Human Resource Management
|Times B school Survey 2020-21 Rankings for ASM, 9th in private institutes in India & 7th in the North Zone of India|
Apeejay Dwarka Delhi Admission 2022
|Courses||Shortlisting||Apeejay Dwarka Delhi Admission 2022|
||Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
||Registration Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees|
ASM Delhi Average Placement & Highest Packages:
|ASM Delhi Average Placement||Highest Packages||Profiles|
|6.6 lacs per annum||19.87 lacs per annum||HR, Research, Marketing|
|Sectors||Recent Recruiters :|
|Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing Research, CRM, Client Servicing , sales, Business Expansion Manager, HR, Business Development Executive, Relationship Executives and more||Amazon, Deloitte, Reckitt Benckiser, Moody’s, ICICI Bank, Federal Bank, ITC, Asian Paints, Berger Paints, Khimji Ramdas, Reliance Brands, Marico, Naukri.com, Zomato, Coffee Day Beverages, HUL, ABP News, Fedex, HDFC Bank, S&P Global, Grofers,Kuehne+Nagel, DB Schenker, Bajaj Electricals, Wipro, Ameriprise Financials,|
Affiliation and Apeejay Dwarka Course Details:
Apeejay, Dwarka offers PGDM (Regular/Full Time Course) also AICTE approved NBA Accredited & provided equivalence to MBA Degree by AIU.
Apeejay Dwarka at equivalence to MBA Degree by AIU
Details of Apeejay School of Management Fees for PGDM (2 year) fees is 8.50 lakh.
Apeejay School of Management Fees & policy :
- Strategic planning and continuous improvement in leadership which promotes performance excellence;
Curriculum development in line with industry requirements;
- Assessment of learning results through academic innovations and continuous improvement in evaluation processes;
- Human resources effectiveness through proper planning, deployment and performance management of faculty and staff;
- Stakeholder satisfaction through regular feedback and proactive interventions.
Apeejay Management Dwarka advantages
- Ranking amongst top B-Schools in India (Business India, Outlook & Competition Success Review-2014)
- Excellent Placements across FMCG, Banking, Financial Services, HR consulting, Retail, Infrastructure, Technology, Research, etc.
- The atmosphere of business education supported by corporate interaction and faculty with industry and academic experience.
- Accredited by NBA (MHRD), & ACBSP (USA)
- Equivalence to MBA (AICTE)
- Well placed and active Alumni Network
Program enables the students to:
- In the basic and functional areas of management, there is a deep understanding of the body of knowledge.
- Explain management problems in both domestic and global contexts
- Analyze complex business problems in the changing global scenario and make important decisions
- Apply analytical thinking with a system perspective to determine the solution
- Choose ethically appropriate option
- Take the initiative and work in teams to achieve organizational goals
Globalization, revolution in communication, information technology and ease of mobility have changed the way we do business. The market is open and competition is fierce. Organizations need to stay the same as the latest strategies and techniques to survive, maintain and grow. This requires people with the right conceptual foundation, analytical skills and application abilities to help them attain and maintain the crucial competitive edge – managers who can lead from the front. The Apeejay Dwarka PGDM program has been prepared to meet this important requirement. The program takes a holistic approach to help shape the entire managers, who can balance the needs of different stakeholders.
Apeejay Delhi Admission:
The admissions for PGDM course through are open. Apeejay Delhi considers CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores for admissions to its PGDM (equivalent to MBA) programme. All candidates wishing to enter the MBA equivalent programme will apply as per the program given below.
ASM Dwarka Application Form
Interested candidates will have to submit the duly filled application form to the admission office till the scheduled date. These forms are carefully examined for better academic performance and exceptional achievements of candidates.
Candidates are required to submit all the documents mentioned in the application form. Students must proceed with step by step with the following link:
Apeejay Delhi Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form online.
- Fill the application form carefully before proceeding with payment.
- Keep a scanned copy of your latest photograph and documents are ready for uploading in the final phase of your application.
- Students will be required to produce the original certificates at the time of GD & Personal Interview.
- The application fee must be deposit as per the board norms.
Apeejay Dwarka Delhi Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10th+12th+graduation) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provid their aggregate marks up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting eligibility criteria and submitting proof latest by October 31, 2019.
Time Period: Admission process is normally held from January to April each year.
ASM Dwarka Admission Procedure:
The Institute considers CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT/ CMAT/ATMA scores for admission to its PGDM program. On the basis of merit, candidates who qualify for different criteria ( CAT & MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be call for Group Discussion, Personal Interview to be held at Apeejay Delhi Campus and possibly other cities in India (Punjab, U.P., etc.).
Students in the category of Foreign Nationals/ PIO-(persons of Indian origin) / children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (FN/PIO/GQ), who are unable to take the above test in India, may opt for GMAT.
Apeejay Dwarka Delhi Admission are based on the following parameters:
- Previous academic performance – Students’ academic performance at the undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
- Common Entrance Test (CET)- – The score of common entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA etc considered as per weightage assigned in the following table.
- Group discussion – Group discussions are generally held for about 25 minutes in which maximum of 10 candidates participate in each group and interact with each other on a given subject. The candidates are evaluate by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behavior, communication etc.
- Personal interview – It is a one to one interview between the candidate and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluate on his personality, communication ability, functional knowledge, general awareness, orientation for a management course, etc.
Cutoff MAT cut off for the selection of candidate the weightages of various parameters are as under:
|Apeejay Delhi Cut off||Weightages|
|Score of Common Entrance Test CET / MAT cut off / CAT Cut off||50%|
|Sports/extracurricular activities, Academic diversity and gender diversity||5%|