IMS Ghaziabad is a 29 year old flagship institute of IMS Society Ghaziabad and one of the oldest B School in North India or even more.
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad
Hence, which is accredited ‘A’ Grade Institute by
- NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
- Globally Accredited by ASIC, U.K.
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM is almost the Top 10 best MBA Institutes in North India as per latest MBA and B School Rankings even more.
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Course Rank
as a result the TOP B-School by various reputed academic bodies, It has been
- ranked likewise 10th among Top Business Schools of Super Excellence in India and
- 2nd among Top Private B-Schools in U.P by CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey or even more
- Times Business School Survey in published by Times of India, February 2018. 18th in All India
- A++ Institute also in Delhi NCR by Chronicle Business School Survey 2018.
- Awarded as Best Excellence in Industry Interface by Business World jointly with theEducationPost, February 2018 or even more.
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission Procedure
The procedure for PGDM Two year Full-Time is elucidated for your reference and even more.
|IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria||Graduation (minimum 50% marks.)|
|IMS Tuition fee (for full course)||Rs. INR 7,80,000.00 2 Year.|
Eligibility Criteria for IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission
- Applicants also have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline
- recognized also by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Candidates with relevant work experience and new graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Candidates also appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect latest by 30th November 2019.
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad, PGDM Placement Report :
Hence, IMS Ghaziabad announces the successful completion of the Final Placement process for PGDM 2016-18 batch. IMS Ghaziabad also fortified its position among the regular recruiters, whilst increasing it, who yet again showed immense faith in the pedagogy, faculty, alumni and students for building future leadership. It has received 339 Job Offers from 163 Companies also which offered a diverse set of portfolios across multiple domains to the students. Apart from the regular recruiters, who have reposed their faith, year on year at IMS, the campus also witnessed First time recruiters seems like
- Tata Motor Finance
- Khimji Ramdas
- Urban Ladder
- Resettlement Solutions
- Blackstone to name a few even more.
The average also CTC stood at INR 5.6 LPA with the highest domestic CTC being INR 15.2 LPA.
The placement season saw an overwhelming response from also companies spanning across various sectors such as
- Real Estate
- Consumer Durables or even more.