Top PGDM colleges in Maharashtra
PGDM College in Maharashtra, India, Top B-schools in Maharashtra, PGDM Institutes in India Section. There are many Management Colleges in India But Maharashtra offering best AICTE Approved PGDM colleges Maharashtra. its very difficult to choose which MBA & PGDM College to take admission into Best Maharashtra PGDM College. Now short-list the also top 5, 10, 20 best ranking of MBA & List of PGDM colleges in Maharashtra for you. Hence, This list of PGDM colleges in Maharashtra and best B Schools Colleges in Maharashtra taken from various websites and publications.
PGDM Means :
The university can offer MBA programs. PGDM Means: A postgraduate diploma in management (PGDM) is a diploma course offered by those institutions, which are accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and who are autonomous and are not affiliated with any university.
Approved AICTE PGDM colleges Maharashtra Admission Eligibility :
To be eligible for admission to the PGDM in Maharashtra, the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the AIU-Association of Indian Universities for admission to post-graduate programs.
The bachelor’s Degree/equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must also entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. The applicants in the list of Aicte approved PGDM Maharashtra are selected on the basis of scores calculated based on the past academic performance in 10th, 12th, and graduation; Entrance score; written test; essay writing; group discussion; extempore, and personal interview. Proper weight is given for applicants’ work experience.
Approved AICTE PGDM colleges Maharashtra topic such as :
Participants for the PGDM program can be from any topic such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education. Fresh graduates as well as candidates with relevant work experience are welcome to applying in PGDM Institute/ colleges in Maharashtra.
PGDM Colleges in Maharashtra Eligibility For International Students/ PIO/ Foreign Students :
International students belonging to foreign countries desirous of pursuing also 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
The Programme equips International students with strong conceptual skills to manage business in an integrated manner. In the future, to emphasize in a socially sensitive way, the emphasis on developing an overall manager.
The Programme in PGDM colleges in Maharashtra are Approved AICTE PGDM Colleges Maharashtra, the statutory body and a national level council for technical education, also under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, and Government of India. The Programme is also accredited by (NBA) National Board of Accreditation , and recognized by (AIU) Association of Indian Universities. Therefore Entrance tests Required.
- GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS
- Language of Instruction
- PGDM courses in the program are taught in English
Hence, Foreign students need students to study in India. As per Govt. of India rules, enrollment for academic PGDM Programme without a tourist VISA is strictly prohibited.
A letter issued from College/University/Institute will be sent to the shortlisted candidates inviting them to study in Top PGDM College Maharashtra in order to facilitate the VISA application process
Entrance Exams for PGDM colleges in Maharashtra :
Top B-schools to consider students who have taken any of the six PGDM entrance exams also likewise CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT and GMAT – for PGDM admission in Maharashtra.
List of AICTE Approved PGDM Colleges Mumbai City, Maharashtra:
- Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies
- Bunts Sangha’S Uma Krishna Shetty Institute of Manaement Studies & Research
- Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies
- G N V S Institute of Managment
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies
- Isme School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Kohinoor Business School
- Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute 0f Management Development & Research
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
- Sasmiras Business School
- sasmira institute of management studies
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Mangt Studies and Research
- Smt.Jayshree Sharadchandra Kothari Business School
AICTE Colleges Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra:
- Aditya Institute 0f Management Studies & Research
- Atharva Institute of Mangt Studies
- Chetana’S Institute of Mangt and Research
- Indian Education Society, Management College and Research Centre
- K.J. Somaiya Instittute of Management Studies & Reserach
- Met’S Institute of Computer Science
- Vivekanand Education Society’S Institute 0f Management Studies and Research
AICTE approved Colleges Nagpur, Maharashtra:
- G.H.Raisoni School of Business Management
- IMT, Nagpur
AICTE approved Colleges Pune:
- Asm’S Institute of Business Management & Research (Pgdm), Pune
- Asm’S Institute of International Business & Research
- Balaji Institute of International Business (Biib)
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management(Bimm)
- Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management
- D. Y. Patil Institute of Master of Computer Applications and Management
- Deccan Education Society’S Inst. of Management Development And Research
- Dr. D. Y. Patil B School
- Indira Institute of Management
- Indira School of Business Studies
- Indus Business School
- Institute For Future Education, Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- International Institute 0f Management Studies
- International School of Management & Research
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies
- Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence
- Mulshi Institute of Business Management-Pgdm
- Mulshi Institute of Retail Management
- National Institute of Bank Management
- National Insurance Academy
- Peoples Empowerment Group International School of Business & Media
- Pibm Tirupati Institute of Management
- Pune Institute of Business Management
- Rajeev Institute of Business Management
- Saibalaji International Intstitute of Management Sciences
- Unique Institute of Management
- Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management
AICTE approved Colleges Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra:
- Svkm’S Nmims School of Business Management, Navi Mumbai
AICTE approved Colleges Raigad, Maharashtra:
- Institute For Technology & Management
- National Institute of Securities Markets
- Universal Business School
AICTE approved Colleges Thane, Maharashtra:
- Aditya College of Mba, Beed
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’S Institute of Management Studies & Research
- Institute 0f Management & Computer Studies (Mms Institute)
- Itm-Sia Business School
- Oriental School of Business
- Sies College of Management Studies
- Vpm’S Dr. V.N.Bedekar Institute 0f Management Studies
Fee Inclusions in Maharashtra :
The Fees inclusions also depend on college/institute Tuition Fee, Global Immersion Program, E-books/ Study Material, Examination Fee, Computer Lab Charges, Library Charges and Alumni Life membership. Some colleges are Security deposit id refundable after completion of the program, subject to clearance of all dues and damages if any to Institute properties/assets. Some PGDM in Maharashtra provide Global immersion program fee includes Travel, Stay, Meals, Select Transportation, Industry Visits and Cultural Immersions and even more.
AICTE Approved colleges Maharashtra Admission Process :
educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience also, if any. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
Past academic performance also in graduation, class XII & X, Essay Writing, Psychometric Test, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. The PGDM admission Maharashtra, Hence, Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Personal Interview stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
PGDM colleges Maharashtra Placements Sectors :-
Sectors Banking, Finance, Services & consultancy, Insurance (BFSI); IT/ITES; Operations; manufacturing, consulting among also others.
surge in the number of opportunities also likewise CitiBank, RBS, Darashaw, ANZ Bank, CRISIL, Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, Tata Capital, L&T Financial Services, Axis Bank, Envestnet Yodlee, TresVista Financial Services, HDFC Bank, Future Generali, ICICI Securities, HDFC Life, DHFL Pramerica, Verity and even more.
Consulting, Analytics & Market Research :
PGDM Placements at various companies in the Consulting and Market Research business. Career in this sector with major recruiters being Deloitte, EY GDS, Bain Capability Centre, EY India, GEP, KPMG, Kantar Millward Brown, Cians, ADP, Euromonitor, Nielsen and also more.
Hence, career in IT/ITES sector, PGDM in Maharashtra a plethora of companies offering upgrade profiles in this sector. The major recruiters from this sector were Accenture, Capgemini, Infosys, GENPACT, Wipro, HCL, MAQ Software, eClerx and many even more.
The presence of some of the largest brands in this area is a testimony to the industry. Exemplary profiles were offer by companies such as Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, Asian Paints, Emami, HUL, Havmor, Piramal Group, Fairtrade LLC, Moolchand, Perfetti Van Melle, Coffee Day Beverages and many other premium recruiters in this sector.
AIU Approved PGDM colleges Maharashtra Placements also in Manufacturing, Automobile, Real Estate and Media sector for recruitment. The major recruiters from these sectors were IOCL, Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd., Shell, RPG – CEAT, Reliance Industries Limited, Vedanta Resources, Volvo-Eicher Commercial Vehicles, Gulf Oil, TATA Housing, Cinepolis, Shopclues, and even more. offer splendid opportunities to our students.
Rankings Criteria for PGDM in Maharashtra
Definitions of Ranking Criteria
- Average alumni giving rate
- Average first-year student retention rate
- Graduation Average Rate
- Class size
- Expenditures per student
- Faculty compensation
- Faculty with a doctoral or terminal degree
- Even more