Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Contribute to Management knowledge through application oriented, technology embedded education & research.
- Develop responsible management graduates, with risk managing abilities, through ethics-based education.
- Promote the culture of global oriented, critical, innovative thinking, and Social entrepreneurship.
- Forge meaningful partnerships with Corporates, academia, regulatory bodies, & social sectors, based on consultancy and collaborative research.
Provide Industry and Society, Management Graduates having excellence in leadership, entrepreneurial talent and research, through continuously innovative curriculum.
Welingkar Course, Affiliation, Welingkar Mumbai Fees 2023
||Welingkar Mumbai Fees
- PGDM EBusiness
- PGDM Business Design & Innovation
- PGDM Research and Business Analytics
||Welingkar Mumbai Fees Rs. 13,00,000/- for 2 Years. Rs, 5,000/- (refundable)
Welingkar Hostel Fees, Eligibility, Specialization
||Hostel Fees for Mumbai Campus:
- A minimum 50% in graduation, which must be completed by June 2023.
- Should have taken CAT (2022) conducted by the IIMs for the year specified in the advertisement (IIMS have no role in the Welingkar
- admission process) and /or/ XAT (2023) / and / or ATMA (Feb 2023) and / or CMAT (2023) and / or GMAT (2020 onwards).
- Human Resources
- Tuition fees & other ₹6,50,000/- p.a Subject to change
- library deposit ₹4,000/- (refundable)
- hostel fees ₹1,50,000/- p.a. to ₹2,00,000/- p.a. Plus a deposit of ₹5,000/- (refundable)
Welingkar Mumbai Admission 2023
||Welingkar Mumbai Admission Entrance Exam 2023
- Benchmarking of Syllabus as against top International and Indian Business Schools
- Assessment Center for student development through rigorous evaluation
- Development Center through Excel training, Guest sessions, Domain tests, Aptitude tests, Mock GD/PI
- Finance GYM – Online Interactive Game on Equity Conducted by ‘The Learning Curve Academy’
- Finance Lab -Workshops on strengthening finance concepts
- Industry Roundtables / Alumni Roundtables
- Focused Mentoring
- Continuous Assessment & Evaluation of Students
- HR Lab- Learning by doing experience on real-life business challenges
- Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Entrance Test Scores
- Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
|CAT 2022 / CMAT 2023 / XAT 2023 / ATMA 2023 / GMAT 2020 onwards.
- Passport Size Photographs ( White. Background)
- Marks sheet 10th.
- Marks Sheet /12th.
- Graduation/Degree Marks sheet. (all semesters)
- Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (SC/ST/OBC/Others)
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
|Admission@ Welingkar Institute of Management Development, Mumbai Registration Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees.
Welingkar Average Package and Placements:
|Welingkar Average Package
|12.49 lacs per annum
||24 lacs per annum
||11.60 lacs per annum
- Equity Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Risk Advisory
- Credit Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Institutional sales manager
- Wealth Manager
- Product Manager
- Commercial Finance
- Sales & Marketing
- Product Management
- Brand Management
- Supply Chain
- Marketing Financial Services
- Media Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Sports Management
- Event Management
- Relationship Management
- Real Estate
- Heavy Industries
- Operations Analytics
- Talent & OD
- Business HR
- Recruitment and Training
- HR Analytics
- HR Coordinator
- HR Generalist
- HR Operations
- HR Associate
- Corporate HR
- Talent acquisition
- HR & IR
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Management
|Placements and Recruiters :
||Accenture, Dell, Feedback, ICICI bank, infosys, Adecco, IIBM, ICICI Securities, Investiture