IILM Institute For Higher Education
IILM Establish in 1993, IILM offers management programs at graduate level with curriculum bench mark against the best in the world. Both the Programmes – PGDM and Executive PGDM are approve by AICTE. Some of the key features of IILM PGDM Programme :
- Vibrant student life with smart and ambitious peer group
- Globally benchmark curriculum with access to world class learning materials.
- Faculty with rich academic and industry experience.
- Personalize attention through strong mentoring program.
- Student exchange facilities with foreign partner universities.
- Well location, safe and secure campus
- Strong connect with industry through interaction with renown professors, industry captains. Policy makers and social sector representatives
Why IILM is right for you ?
Faculty members at IILM realize that for students seeking admission into a business school, PGDM diploma is not the destination—a successful business career is the destination.
To deliver on the value proposition that is management education, we at IILM work very hard to provide students both preparation for, and pathways to, successful business careers. IILM faculty members work to stay current with the dynamic world of business, and our faculty team ensures exceptional co-curricular opportunities and placement support to students using our well planned roadmap for success.
IILM has been accord accreditation by the South Asia Quality Improvement System (SAQS). SAQS was develop by the Association of Management Development Institutes of South Asia (AMDISA) and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) as a special project under the Asia Link program fund by the European Union.
Only 11 business schools in India have receive this accreditation till date.
IILM – PRME Champion Business School
IILM is the only business school from India to be induct into the group of 30 higher
education institutions as a champion business school by the United Nations Global Compact PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) initiative.
PRME Champions group has three lead groups working in areas of Curriculum Development, Faculty Development, and Research. IILM is the co lead for the Faculty Development sub group along with Copenhagen Business School Denmark, and Babson College, USA.
IILM evolve from the need for a world-class business school in Delhi. We believe in the transformative power of organizations and markets. The founders, some of the best minds, anticipated the leadership needs of the Country’s economy. We are an intellectually vibrant, global community. We recognize the rapidly changing business landscape would require young leaders who not only have an understanding of the developing economies but who also present a global perspective. IILM is commit to creating such leaders through its innovative programmes, outstanding faculty and thought leadership.
At IILM, our distinctive approach to management education carefully balances the study of organizations with the study of the processes that drive consumer, business and financial markets forward. Here, you will learn the science of management and the art of leadership. We invite you to learn with us.
IILM Admission Process
IILM begins admissions for PGDM full-time-2 years approve by AICTE and is accredit by SAQS (South Asia Quality Improvement System) programme for the 2014-16 batches. The institute inducts 120 seats for its PGDM programme for the students with MAT/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/GMAT/ ATMA scores.
Students are shortlisted base on the eligibility criteria of 50% in Graduation and then they are invited for personal interactions with faculty members after which the offer is made to the qualifying candidates.
- Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline from universities and institutions recognize by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU (Students appearing in their final year can also apply) with minimum 50 % marks.
- Candidates can apply base on their scores in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT / ATMA scores.
- Work experience, additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
IILM Recruiters on Campus
IILM has an excellent track record of placement for all programmes in various Industries throughout India. In the year 2012-14, approximately 175 organizations from various industry verticals visited the campus. The cos. offered placement in areas such as Finance, Marketing, Operations and Human Resources. The students were placed in sectors such as Real Estate, Consultancy, FMCG, Advertising & Media, IT, Research, Education , Logistics, Retail, Health & Pharma, Banking Hospitality, Financial Services and Manufacturing.
IILM Placement Process
- Placement brochure detailing the programme structure and other programme attributes, along with student profiles is shared with companies to help these prospective employers develop a proper understanding of the institute, its programmes and the students;
- These organizations are subsequently contacted by the faculty coordinators to find out their campus recruitment plan for the year.
- Student Council of Placement (SCOP) team also visits the company along with the faculty coordinators for interaction.
- Alternatively, the company can send a notification, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-Placement talks are held at the Institute during which the companies make presentations about their operations and job profile etc.
- We also contact our Alumni who works in a company to guide the students on how to prepare themselves for various rounds of the selection process.
- Students from the graduating batch, who have a best-fit, both attitudinally as well as skill-wise with the needs of the organization, and are interested in applying to them, are identified and their detailed resumes are forwarded to the companies for further processing;
- The final interviews are held at IILM campuses or company location as the case may be.
Summer Placement Process:
- The selection process for Summer Placement will commence from January 2015 onwards.
- The faculty mentor will discuss with the students to understand their area of interest.
- When the Internship offers come from the company, the faculty mentor evaluates the Internship projects by interacting with the concerned Industry person.
- The student will then apply to the company and go through the selection criteria.
- The duration of Internship is three months.
- The final presentation will be organized in the company premises, where the faculty panel will also join to evaluate the work of the student.
IILM Institute For Higher Education
Rai School Complex, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 100 003, India
Telephone No.-011-64614275, 011-26344275