ISBR Business School
|Eager to enable young men and women and make their ideas, methods and concepts and take action||ISBR stands in the silhouette of such a dream. It is conceived to be a globally recognized center of learning and research.||1990|
ISBR Bangalore Fees, Courses, Affiliation
|courses||Affiliation||ISBR Bangalore Fees|
|PGDM||AICTE||ISBR Bangalore Fees PGDM Rs. 9,00,000/- for 2 Years|
CMR Bangalore Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
|On the merit of highest score obtained by candidates in MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / PGCET / ATMA or should have a valid ICET score written test conducted at All India level. Students who have completed their UGC recognized Under Graduation degree such as B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com etc with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category) or appearing in final year of graduation from a recognized university can apply.|
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Technology ( IT )
- International Business ( IB )
- Tourism & Travel
- Health Care
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Sports Management
- Academic Infrastructure
- Multi-discipline faculty, demographically varied student body, relevant specialisations, in-depth projects, case studies, research and publications.
- Physical Infrastructure
- Stress-free learning classrooms, seminar halls, board rooms, discussion rooms, with modern furniture, OHP, LCD & DLP Projectors, multimedia enabled lecture facilities, and exclusive facilities for tutorial workshops.
- Intellectual Infrastructure
- Knowledge Centre, Library, Audio Video Media Room, Communications and Broadband enabled WiFi campus, Library which is open round the clock with over 5000 titles on management, a hundred-plus leading management journals such as Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, etc., a large database of Case studies in text and multimedia for deeper understanding and research. Affiliations with premier library in the city.
ISBR Bangalore Admission 2020
|Courses||Shortlisting||ISBR Bangalore Admission 2020|
- Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Entrance Test Scores
- Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
- Passport Size Photographs ( White. Background)
- Marks sheet 10th.
- Marks Sheet /12th.
- Graduation/Degree Marks sheet. (all semesters)
- Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (SC/ST/OBC/Others)
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
|admission@ISBR Business School Registration Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees.|
ISBR Bangalore Average & Placement:
|ISBR Bangalore Average||Placement Highest||Profiles|
|4 to 5 lacs per annum||7 to 8 lacs per annum||Marketing, Finance, Operations, OB/HR, and Business Analytics|
|Sector :||BANKING, Finance, EDUCATION, FMCG, Health Care, Hospitality, Production, Media, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Telecom, Insurance, Marketing|
|Recruiters :||American Express, Deutsche Bank, Indus Ind Bank, ADC, Artha Money Ltd., Birla Sunlife Ltd., Capgemini, Axis Learning, SiliconIndia, Educom, Jaro Education Ltd, Naukri, NIIT, Aditya Birla, Fortis, Columbia Asia, Healthcare Global Entreprises Ltd, TCS, Blue Tigers, CMR, Fotobubbles, Shanti Exim International Ltd, Greenply, Robert Bosch, Times group, Ajax Consultancy, Arcis, Asterion Consulting Pvt. Ltd, Infosys, Larsen & Toubro Ltd., Aircel Ltd., Cellular Matrix, Aviva Investors, Kunta International|