Address: Road No:3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, 500034, Admission help: 9811004275, Website: www.asci.org.in
Administrative Staff College of India Hyderabad
ASCI Hyderabad Fees, Courses, Affiliation
|courses||Affiliation||ASCI Hyderabad Fees|
|PGDM||AICTE||ASCI Hyderabad Fees Total Rs. 4,75,000/- for 2 Years|
ASCI Hyderabad Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
|On the merit of highest score obtained by candidates in MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ XAT tests or should have a valid ATMA score written test conducted at All India level. Students who have completed their graduation with at least 60% marks(55% in case of SC/ST category) or appearing in final year of graduation from a recognized university can apply.|
- Providing higher education in health service management for the past 15 years
- Nurturing a network of more than 450 alumni working on managerial positions in organizations spread across the world
- Faculty’s multi-disciplinary team, with extensive industry experience involved in teaching, management development, research and consulting work for various government, public and private sector organizations
ASCI Hyderabad Admission 2019
|Courses||Shortlisting||ASCI Hyderabad Admission 2019|
- Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Entrance Test Scores
- Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
- Passport Size Photographs ( White. Background)
- Marks sheet 10th.
- Marks Sheet /12th.
- Graduation/Degree Marks sheet. (all semesters)
- Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (SC/ST/OBC/Others)
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
|Administrative Staff College of India Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees.|
ASCI Hyderabad Average Packages and Placements:
|ASCI Hyderabad Average Packages||Highest||Profiles|
|4.25 lacs per annum||6.45 lacs per annum approx.||Hospital Management|
|Sector :||hospitals, healthcare consultancies, insurance companies, healthcare verticals of IT companies and various other renowned healthcare organizations|
|Recruiters :||Apollo Hospitals, Max Super-specialty, Kokila Ben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Wockhardt, Jaypee Hospital, Fortis Healthcare, Infosys, Manipal Hospital, Bombay Hospital, LV Prasad Eye Institute, ICICI Lombard, Mediciti, Aravind Eye Hospital, Medica Synergie, Suburban Diagnostics, Fernandez Hospital, Care Hospital, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Asclepius, Sterling Hospital, Seven Hills, Medanta,MedRC, Accreditation Canada International, HCG Hospitals, Global Health City, National Rural Health Mission,|