Apeejay School of Management
Apeejay School of Management its endeavour to establish a truly international level Centre of Excellence in Management and Information Technology, the Apeejay Education Society established the Apeejay School of Management (ASM) in 1993. The ASM strives to develop competent and relevant manpower for the twenty first century needs of trade, business, and industry. The School supports the various programmes for enhancing the potential of individual students, enriching human values, upholding the Indian value system, all acting in union as a vehicle for growth at the national and international level, thereby making it a “student driven” institute of higher learning.
To be the most preferred management school known for creation of valuable business leaders.
- We nurture globally competent, socially sensitive and ethically sound managerial talent to lead businesses and organisations.
- ASM Dwarka inculcate creative thinking and problem solving skills through a dynamic curriculum in an interactive learning environment.
- We do this with a set of committed faculty, deeply engaged in both creation and dissemination of knowledge strengthened by a rich academic and industry interface.
The institute aims to have global standards of quality in all its processes in order to develop globally competent, socially sensitive and ethically sound managerial talent to lead businesses and organizations. The institute is committed to quality as the guiding principle in its decision making and leadership.
ASM quality policy of the institute focuses on:
- Continuous improvement in strategic planning and leadership that promotes performance excellence;
Curriculum development in line with industry requirements;
- Accomplishment of learning outcomes through pedagogical innovations and continuous improvement in assessment processes;
- Human Resource effectiveness through appropriate planning, deployment and performance management of faculty and staff;
- Stakeholder satisfaction through regular feedback and proactive interventions.
Why Choose ASM?
- Ranked amongst top B-Schools in India (Business India, Outlook & Competition Success Review-2014)
- Excellent placements across FMCG, Banking, Financial Services, HR consulting, Retail, Infrastructure, Technology, Research, etc.
- Professional learning environment supported by corporate interactions and faculty with industry and academic experience.
- Equivalence of PGDM to MBA by the Association of Indian University (AIU)
- Accredited by NBA (MHRD), & ACBSP (USA)
- Equivalence to MBA (AICTE)
- Well placed and active Alumni Network
PGDM (Equivalent to MBA) Program
The Institute offers full-time Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) Equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and AICTE. The program is carried through the trimester system with six terms spread over two years.
ASM is guided by its mission of creating globally competitive, socially sensitive, and ethically sound business leaders. Student learning at ASM is based on theory, cases, projects and experiential learning methods.
The Program enables the students to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the body of knowledge in core and functional areas of management
- Interpret management problems in both domestic as well as global contexts
- Analyze complex business problems in the changing global scenario and take critical decisions
- Apply analytical thinking with a systems perspective to determine solutions
- Choose ethically appropriate options
- Take initiative and work in teams to achieve organizational goals
Globalization, revolution in communications, information technology and ease in mobility have changed the way we do business. The market is open and competition is fierce. Organizations need to stay abreast of the latest strategies and techniques to survive, sustain and grow. This requires people with the right conceptual foundation, analytical skills and application abilities to help them attain and maintain the crucial competitive edge – managers who can lead from the front. ASM PGDM program has been designed to fulfill this vital need. The program takes a holistic approach, helping to shape complete managers, who can balance the needs of various stakeholders.
ASM PGDM program
aims at providing young enthusiastic minds the power to shape their career paths and influence change. In-depth knowledge, analytical rigour, rational thinking, commitment, ethics & values, competition, and innovation are the core values instilled in each individual who graduates from the program. The program is intended to develop an integrated perspective of the total managerial function and gives the students a strong foundation necessary for assuming managerial responsibilities.
The program structure consists of core and elective courses. It covers general management subjects common to all functional areas of management and offers specialization tracks in finance, marketing, human resources, information technology, international business and operations management preparing the students for managerial roles in various industries and functional area. It also includes a summer internship project after completion of 3rd trimester and Final Research Project starting in the 4th trimester.
Executive Programs in Management (EPM)
The institute offers two programs in management for working executives, namely Executive Program in Management –Foundation (EPM –Foundation) and Executive Program in Management –Advanced (EPM –Advanced).
(Credits earned in the EPM are likely to be accept by some overseas/Indian Universities for their Master’s Degree programs in Management.)
programs have been designed to meet emerging needs of the industry characterized by globalization, phenomenal advancements in information and communication technologies and unbound entrepreneurial spirit across the world. Apeejay School of Management (ASM) is conscious of the need of the corporate for managerial talent imbued with appropriate conceptual foundations, analytical skills, social sensitivity, ethical mind-set and ability to work in a highly competitive environment.
Congratulations – Selected Students
ASM Placements – PGDM 2015-17 Batch
- ACS Logistics
- Ameriprise Financials
- Arrows Group
- Avon India
- Axis Bank
- Capital First Limited
- Capital IQ
- Channel Play
- Computer Science corporation
- DBS Bank
- Easy Fix
- Eldorado Consulting
- Fenesta DSCL
- Finedge Advisory
- Franchise Zing
- Frankly Me
- Future Generali
- H & R Johnson
- HDFC Bank
- ICE(Institute of Creative Excellence)
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Securities
- IKYA Global
- Indusind Bank
- Infollion Research
- Karvy Stock Broking
- Kotak Securities
- Media Worldwide Ltd.
- Mera Jobs.com
- Motif People
- Philips Lighting
- Star Key Labs
- Times Group
- Trio Talent Search
- Yes Bank
- Zocalo Realtech
Equivalence of PGDM to MBA by AIU and AICTE
The PGDM Programme of the institute has been given MBA equivalence by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), as also, the AICTE (HRD Ministry). Thus the PGDM programme of ASM is at par with MBA degree & successful students are eligible to pursue higher studies/PhD (from any university in India and abroad).
NBA Accreditation by AICTE (HRD Ministry)
The institute has been accredit by National Board of Accreditation, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. This accreditation has been regularly awarded to ASM since 2001 for the PGDM (MBA) programme. NBA accreditation signifies that the institution has the desirable & essential features of Quality Education and has a teaching-learning environment for Educational Excellence. It gives the institute a recognition among India’s intellectual community.
Apeejay School of Management (ASM) has receive international accreditation from Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP), USA. The institute is now in the top league of the 20 B-schools in the country having international accreditation from Europe or USA. This year, 34 global business schools/colleges were granted international accreditation. ASM, Dwarka becomes the only institution in India to get this unique recognition in 2013.
ACBSP accreditation standards are modeled on the Balridge National Quality Program. Accreditation process involves rigorous examination of institutions on six standards viz. Leadership, Strategic Planning, Measurement and Analysis of Student Learning and Performance, Student and Stakeholder Focus, Faculty and Staff Focus, Educational and Business Process Management. With ACBSP’s student-centric teaching and learning approach, the students would get global recognition and value of their degrees would get enhanced.
A+++ Rating from Business India
The institute gives quality education, corporate exposure and over all personality development inputs to its students. Thus it is no surprise that Apeejay School of Management received an A+++ rating again by Business India in 2014.
Apeejay Business Review obtains International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) The institute journal ‘Apeejay Business Review’ has been awarded international standard serial number from International center for ISSN, Paris through National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources
Apeejay School of Management
Sector VIII, Institutional Area, Dwarka
Delhi – 110077
Phone: +91-11-26344275, 64614275