Admission Help: 9811004275, 011-26344275 Website-:
St. Hopkins College
St.Hopkins Bangalore Fees, Courses, Affiliation
|courses||Affiliation||St.Hopkins Bangalore Fees|
|PGDM||AICTE||St.Hopkins Bangalore Fees PGDM Rs. /- for 2 Years|
St.Hopkins Bangalore Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
|On the merit of highest score obtained by candidates in CAT, XAT or should have a valid GMAT score written test conducted at All India level. Students who have completed their UGC recognized Under Graduation degree such as B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com etc with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category) or appearing in final year of graduation from a recognized university can apply.|
- Business Analytics
- Times of India 2016 list of Top-Emerging B-Schools
- 100% Placement Record since Inception
- Affordable Fee-High Return on Investment (ROI)
St.Hopkins Bangalore Admission Process
|Courses||Shortlisting||St.Hopkins Bangalore Admission Process|
- Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Entrance Test Scores
- Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
- Passport Size Photographs ( White. Background)
- Marks sheet 10th.
- Marks Sheet /12th.
- Graduation/Degree Marks sheet. (all semesters)
- Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (SC/ST/OBC/Others)
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
|St. Hopkins College Registration Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees.|
St.Hopkins Bangalore Average Packages and Placements:
|St.Hopkins Bangalore Average Packages||Highest||Profiles|
|5.30 lacs per annum||7 lacs per annum||Marketing, Finance, Operations, OB/HR, and Business Analytics|
|Sector :||Banking, Financial Service, FMCG, IT, e-Commerce, in 100% Placement|
|Recruiters :||Hitachi, Cavinkare sundaram finance, city union bank, Airtel, thirumalai chemical, sheenlac paints, Vivo, akzonobel, Jio, ITC, kauvery hospital, Zoho, choyail, apollo diagnostic|