IILM Graduate School of Management
IILM Graduate School of Management
IILM will be a leader in values based management education and business focused research
To develop tomorrow’s business leaders, entrepreneurs and managers through:
- An education based on ethical values resulting in knowledge and skills valued by industry
- Application oriented research that flows into the teaching-learning process
- inspirational and creative teaching
- an outstanding and exceptional learning experience
- A culture of continuous improvement and total quality that encourages creativity and innovation
- A human resource strategy that values people and teamwork and is committed to employee development and training
- A deep commitment to sustainable development and a green environment
- An appreciation of the cultural heritage and socio-economic diversity of India
- International linkages that promote cross-cultural learning
- Mutually Beneficial and sustained employer engagement.
- Improving the student experience
- Maximizing the learning value-add to students from entry to exit
- Proactive employer engagement in the region
- People Strategy & Operational effectiveness
- Infrastructure and ICT
- Raising the IILM profile
- Communicating transparently and seamlessly to all stakeholders
Education must train for self-development, fearlessness of mind, integrity of purpose and strength of conscience. In order that knowledge is liberating and life-giving, the mission of the IILM Graduate School of Management (IILM GSM) is the pursuit of education, scholarship and research at the highest levels of excellence.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme was launched in the year 1993 to cater to the demands of management professionals and prepare its graduating students for a challenging career through an intensive and rigorous curriculum. The programme endeavours for holistic development of its students, thereby making them intellectually, socially, physically, and spiritually balanced human beings. We believe in an education system that looks beyond employment and concentrates on individual development by imparting “Life Skills” and enhancing life time opportunities
Duration of the Programme – PGDM is a Two Year full time Programme
Programme Level Goals
1. An understanding of organizations, their external context and their management.
2. An awareness of current issues in business and management which is informed by research and practice in the field.
3. An understanding of appropriate techniques sufficient to allow investigation into relevant business and management issues.
4. The ability to acquire and analyse data and information.
5. The ability to apply relevant knowledge to practical situations.
6. The ability to work and lead effectively in a team based environment.
7. An improvement in both oral and written communication skills.
8. Be cognizant of the impact of their individual & corporate actions on society and recognize ethical business practices.
LO-1: Graduates will develop a robust set of personal values that guide their behavior
LO-2: Graduates will be able to recognize and frame responses to ethical dilemmas in organizational settings.
LO-3: Graduates will learn to balance the impact of decisions and actions on themselves, their organisations and society.
9. Be sensitive to the social, economic and environmental responsibilities of business.
LO-1: Graduates will understand the symbiotic relationship between business and social development.
LO-2: Graduates will understand the role and impact of business on sustainable economic development.
LO-3: Exhibit responsibility in minimizing negative environmental impact due to business activities.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at IILM Graduate School of Management caters to the demand of management professionals and prepares its graduating students for challenging careers through an intensive and rigorous curriculum. IILM GSM believes in holistic development of the students and their participation in the education programme, instills into them professionalism, critical thinking, ability to work hard, and take decisions. The Institute also exposes the students to all aspects of management and its various facets like environment protection, human values, social responsibility, information and communication systems and so forth. IILM GSM is a centre of excellence in value based education, training, research and consultancy. IILM GSM’s mission is to develop tomorrow’s business leaders through integrated learning and industry-academic partnerships.
• It is mandatory to undergo three month summer internship with a corporate house after the completion of first year.
• IILM Graduate School of Management’s Executive PGDM (EPGDM) is a 15 month AICTE approved program designed for working executives, and entrepreneurs.
• The programme will also include four weeks of International Immersion Programme (IIP) at a business school of repute.
• Classes would be scheduled with flexible timings for working executives who find it difficult to take long leaves at a stretch.
EPGDM program is an 850 hour management program with 750 contact hours of case-based learning, class discussions, assignments, field projects, seminar/ workshops, management games, role-plays, industry interactions followed by 100 hours of research project. The IILM program has clearly defined learning goals which are measured at periodic intervals:
• Leadership Skills
• Critical and Integrative Thinking
• Global Awareness
• Ethical Responsibility
EPGDM at IILM follows a six – phase academic course spreading across twelve months structure followed by three months project work. These phases are:
• Online Prep Courses (Harvard Business School)
• Core Courses
• International Immersion Programme (IIP)
• Advanced Courses
• Project Work
• In this inaugural year of the Ex PGDM program batch 2014-15, IILM is offering a scholarship for all individual participants, hence represents outstanding value for money when compared to full-time programs of other institutes such as IIM, ISB, IMT, etc. The gap is further widened while considering the fact that competitor programs run by these premier schools are residential in nature which means that a participant is required to either give up employment or take 12 months long leave (which is often unpaid).
If an organization sponsors 2 or more of its employees for this program, there are discounts to be availed.
Admission & Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the program, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration.
- A minimum of relevant 5 years managerial/supervisory experience.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the qualifying Examination.
Placement Details – 2013-15 Batch (Graduated Batch)
Employment situation has remained an issue of major concern all over the world during last few years owing to the occurrence of global slowdown. Despite this downturn, when everywhere there is a job crisis and final placements even at the prestigious institutes are a very tame affair, the students of the graduated batch of IILM Graduate School of Management have got entry into the best of the companies like Ernst & Young, Deloitte, IndusInd Bank, ICICI Securities, Copal Partner, Capital IQ, Asian Paints, Naukri.com etc and have been offered good pay packages.
IILM PBWorks Workspace is created for students to check the companies visiting the campus. To access this workspace, click the link below.
16, Knowledge Park – II
Greater Noida – 201 306
Phone no- 011-64614275 or 26344275