AICTE Approved Programmes
The PGDM Programmes offered by Asia-Pacific Institute of management, New Delhi, has been recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. After a promising start, today Asia-Pacific institute of Management stands tall in the field of Management Education, with a high reputation for shaping futures since 1998.
From being one of the first B-Schools in the private sector, Asia Pacific Institute of Management has come a long way and emerged to being widely considered as one of the best management college in Delhi.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management has been persistently reviving the management education with a purpose of preparing corporate leaders who can manage the ever-changing business scenarios of the corporate world. The resultant being that the institute has been able to maintain its ranking and fall among the top management colleges in Delhi. The curriculum is constantly updated to meet the dynamic needs of industry and academia.
Asia-Pacific offers the following AICTE approved programmes:
|Two Year Full-Time||Areas of specialization|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Marketing, Finance|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Marketing (PGDM – MKT)||Human Resources, Information Technology|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM- IB)||International Business and Strategy|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking and Financial Services (PGDM- BFS)||Operations Management and Decision Science|
|Three Year Part-Time||Areas of specialization|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EX-PGDM)||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations Management and Decision Science, IT|
They take back with them the latest knowledge from academia along with renewed memories, and through word-of-mouth enthuse more corporates to recruit Asia-Pacific graduates. All graduating students automatically become life-members of the AAA. The Alumni Affairs Committee takes care of the activities, under the close supervision of the CCR.
The Program Fee covers tuition, books/reading material, access to and use of “Athenaeum” (Library) and Computer Lab, student activities, placement activities, seminars, workshops, conferences, professional charges and fee for admission and examinations. The program fee is payable in 6 installments across the period of 2 years. Hostel Fee is payable in 2 installments per year. The selected candidates must pay their first installment of fees within the stipulated time as mentioned in the admission offer letter.
Hostel is mandatory for outstation candidates as it is strongly believed that it teaches them a sense of responsibility in matters of taking care of themselves, develop fellow feeling and become self dependent. In addition to this, hostel provides the best atmosphere to study and develops the spirit of healthy competition amongst students.
Candidate seeking admission into a particular program needs to go through the offer letter carefully and confirm the admission process. Following is the fee structure applicable for candidates seeking admission in the academic year 2016-18. The chart describes the academic fee for all courses offered – PGDM (Gen), PGDM (IB), PGDM (Mktg) & PGDM (BFS).
|First Year (2016-2017)||Second Year (2017-2018)|
|Academic Fees to be paid (Rs.)||Registration Amount at the time of Admission||1st Installment by 1st July’2016||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment||Total|
|(1st Oct, 2016)||(10th Jul’ 2017)||(1st Oct’ 2017)|
|Amount||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,50,000||1,50,000||2,00,000||2,00,000||8 lakhs/-|
* Registration amount- Rs. 100,000/- to be deposited as Registration amount from first installment at time of admission.
**Security amount- A refundable security deposit of Rs 10,000/- (not included in the total fee) to be paid at the time of admission along with the first installment of fees.
Bipin Bihari Verma Scholarships
At Asia Pacific Institute of Management, we believe in rewarding the hard work and excellence achieved by meritorious students in their academic endeavors. As part of this ongoing initiative, in 2015 over Rs. 30 Lacs of Scholarships worth Rs.75,000/- each will be awarded to 40 students on merit basis.
The AIM Scholarships have been initiated to encourage the talents of such students, thereby strengthening the roots of our future generation.
The total no. of scholarships awarded by AIM based on final merit list will be released by the Academic Committee. This will be announced after Midterm exam of first term of PGDM batch 2016-18.
Candidates meeting the below criteria shall be considered for the above scholarship:
Eligibility for consideration of scholarship
10th / 12th / Graduation
1. The total number of scholarships awarded by AIM is 40 (20 reserved for girls and 20 for boys) based on the final merit list released by the Academic Committee which will be announced after the midterm exam of first term of PGDM batch 2016-18.
2. Scholarship scheme is applicable to all PGDM courses namely General, Marketing, IB (International Business) & BFS (Banking & Financial Services)
3. The student should not have re-appeared in supplementary examination in any subject related to final year of 10th, 10+2, Graduation and any trimester of PGDM examination thereafter.
4. The scholarship in the second year would be availed subject to the student obtaining a minimum of 7.5 CGPA out of 10 in the first three trimesters of the first year. If the CGPA is not maintained to 7.5, the 50% scholarship will be withdrawn in the second year
5. The Scholarship will be decided on the basis of final merit list of all the qualifying candidates for scholarship. * The award of scholarships will be the final decision of the Academic Committee. No appeal with regard to selection of scholarship candidates will be entertained.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management
3 & 4 Institutional Area, Jasola,
Opp. Sarita Vihar, New Delhi – 110025. INDIA.
For Admission Enquiry
Board No: 011-64614275 & 011-26344275 Mobile : 9811004275