Alliance University (AU), Bangalore Private university, also located in Bangalore. The university was an extension of Alliance Business School.
Alliance University Bangalore
|Alliance University’s vision also is a world-class university that nurtures talent and transforms the lives of millions of people through excellence in teaching, research, service and community development. To maintain the commitment of shaping life through the teaching and learning of the scholars, and which contributes to a fair and equitable change of society on a large scale.||Hence, The University will provide a dynamic, challenging and ethical environment to pursue higher quality teaching, research, teaching and service in all areas of university, where the interaction with the global community for the creation and dissemination of students, faculty and other major components, Can collaborate and make partnerships. To transform and change people’s lives through excellence in innovation and higher education.||2010|
Alliance University Bangalore Fees, Courses, Affiliation
|courses||Affiliation||Alliance University Bangalore Fees|
|MBA||Private university||Alliance University Bangalore MBA fees 2019 Details Management Course :|
Alliance University Bangalore Admission Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
|Alliance University Bangalore admission Eligibility Cut off||Specialization||Ranking|
|Hence, On the merit of highest score obtained by candidates in CAT NMAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, KMAT, AMAT* scores or should have a valid GMAT score written test conducted at All India level. Students who have completed their UGC recognized Under Graduation degree such as B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com etc with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category) or appearing in final year of graduation from a recognized university can apply.|
Alliance University Bangalore Admission 2019
|Courses||Shortlisting||Alliance University Bangalore Admission 2019|
|Academic Performance Nationalized Test Scores Selection Process:|
|Personal Interview Performance: also A personal interview would be the final step in the selection process. The overall personality of a candidate would be evaluated.|
|Hence, Alliance University Registration Fees to be paid within also 7 Days of First Installment 4,00,000, Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees.|
Alliance University Bangalore Average Packages and Placements:
|University Alliance Average Packages||Highest also||Profiles|
|6 lacs per annum||15 lacs per annum approx also||Marketing, Finance, Operations, OB/HR, and Business Analytics|
|Sector :||Banking, Financial Service, FMCG, IT, e-Commerce, in 100% Placement|
|Recruiters :||Also ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies), Jaro Education, Adobe Systems, KEF Holdings, Amazon, Anvizent Analytics, AWFIS Space Solutions, Bata India Limited, Berger Paints India Limited, Coffee Day Group, Obopay, Ocwen Financial Solution, Phillips India and 270 recruiters visited the campus offering close to 4500 job opportunities to students even more.|
Executive Education Programs Also ruining in Alliance
|Others Programme also in|
|Executive Education programs at the Alliance School of Business|
Alliance University Fee Structure – MBA Tuition Fee 2019 :
|AU Fees Details for MBA/ PGDM Programme also|
|Aliance Tuition Details for||Indian Students Rs. (INR lakh)||NRI & SAARC Students Rs. (INR lakh)||Other Foreign Nationals Dollar (USD Thousand)||Fees Payment Due Date (2019-21)|
|0.50 lakh.||0.60 lakh.||$ 1.15||During 2019 Admission offer|
|Alliance University Bangalore MBA fees 2019 Tuition Fee Installment also Mention:|
|1st Installment||4.0 lakh.||4.40 lakh.||$ 9.20||1 month after acceptance of also offer letter|
|2nd Installment||4.50 lakh.||5.00 lakh.||$ 10.35||also Paid in October, 2019|
|3rd Installment||4.50 lakh.||5.00 lakh.||$ 10.35||also paid on April, 2020|
|Total Registration cost + Tuition fees||INR 13.50||INR 15.00||USD $ 31,050|
Students required to abide by the following Admission 2019 offered by Alliance University.
- Subject titles, descriptions and materials are subject to change based on the University’s guidelines.
- Fees are also paid before the declared due dates, which is the sole responsibility of the student.
- Hence, Students may also charge extra specific fees for such items or activities in the form of sports and sports fees, special goods or field trips.
- Can withdraw also their proposal of entry or amend them, or also terminate the registration, if it is found that either an incorrect or misleading statement has been given or that important information has been omitted either Or the candidate has been stopped in the application form.
- Does not accept also responsibility and expressly includes all liabilities which may result from loss, damage or injury caused to a student or student property.
- Consent of the academic year to comply with the University’s rules, regulations and code of conduct.
- Refund of fees also will be as per the norms set by the University Grants Commission.
- Hence, Abandon entry because of concealing facts or falsifying, misrepresentation or duplicate certificate, providing misleading information by the student.
- Any kind of dispute is subject to jurisdiction of courts only in Bangalore or even more.